I'm So Glad

This blog is dedicated to discerning why I am so glad. This may be of interest to others besides myself . . . or not. It did occur to me that at some future time I will become sad. Should this happen I resolve to close down this site immediately.

12.14.2004

Wiggles and amps

Being Santa may be more fun than waiting for Santa. This year I get to give an amazing variety of Christmas presents for my kids whose ages vary from 2 to 16. My sixteen year old is "in a band." Noone in the band is really brave enough to sing, but one kid was more or less elected. But they need more vocals because they actually write songs and it helps if one can hear the words. So, number one son will get an Amp and Mike for Christmas this year. On the other end of the spectrum are The Wiggles and toys, more conventional stuff. All lots of fun to shop for,(ya gotta play with those toys to see which they'll like the best). And with each kid, you really want to get them things that fit them. This is where creativity (and much of the work and most of the fun) comes in. As John Lennon said, (while Yoko seemed to whine in the background), "Merry Christmas."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home