I'm So Glad

This blog is dedicated to discerning why I am so glad. This may be of interest to others besides myself . . . or not. It did occur to me that at some future time I will become sad. Should this happen I resolve to close down this site immediately.

1.01.2005

Fakest place on Earth?

Okay technically it should be "most fake." What do you think is the most fake place on earth? Plastic surgeon's office on Rodeo Drive? The CBS newsroom document center? Lip service from Ashlee Simpson? The FAQ(e) section of Pamela Anderson's website? The beer depot next to campus? (all those fake I.D.'s)
or does Umberto Eco know what fake is? http://www.transparencynow.com/eco.htm

Should be fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's the fakest place on earth. It was when they opened a tour of Universal studios in Florida. First, a studio is where you pretend things are real. Second, the original tour of Los Angeles was a put on show of something that's fake to begin with. But when they created a fake studio so you could have a put on tou in Florida--well, how can it get more fake than that?

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home