I'm So Glad

This blog is dedicated to discerning why I am so glad. This may be of interest to others besides myself . . . or not. It did occur to me that at some future time I will become sad. Should this happen I resolve to close down this site immediately.

12.28.2004

Hat tip to the rage monkey (lifted with attribution)

From RageMonkey: "Graffiti implosion Several months ago Fr. Tharp commented to me about some graffiti on a building in his mission town of Cherokee, Oklahoma. At the time, he told me he was going to post on it. Well, he never did. Today, he and I went to Cherokee and he showed me the graffiti. He still hasn't posted on it and so I am going to share his witty observation. The graffiti reads as follows:
Listen to yourself, not others!
OH, masterful town rebels, I am trying to follow your advice/command, except that YOU told me to do that, not me, and I'm supposed to listen to myself and not others! It just all comes crashing down."
http://ragemonkey.blogspot.com/

Circular logic and thus perhaps not "crashing" down but swirling down.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fr. Hamilton said...

Skip: Thanks for citing this post. I didn't understand your comment left on the post at Catholic Ragemonkey, but now, seeing you have your own blog, I do get it. Thanks! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home