I'm So Glad

This blog is dedicated to discerning why I am so glad. This may be of interest to others besides myself . . . or not. It did occur to me that at some future time I will become sad. Should this happen I resolve to close down this site immediately.

12.27.2004

Funny---Stolen from Disputations

A Christmastide cooking tip:
Add booze. If that doesn't help the taste, you can always set it on fire. If there's one thing people think is fancier than cooking with booze, it's setting food on fire on purpose.
http://disputations.blogspot.com/


Another one (unattributed because I can't remember where I saw it): The three wise men are bringing gifts to the infant Jesus and they are heard to say, "These gifts are for Christmas and your birthday." That one especially for all the December birthdays out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home