I'm So Glad

This blog is dedicated to discerning why I am so glad. This may be of interest to others besides myself . . . or not. It did occur to me that at some future time I will become sad. Should this happen I resolve to close down this site immediately.

12.23.2004

Another of the many reasons

I'm so glad to watch my youngest as she sleeps.

This is a special parental thing that almost defies description, and in my case probably does. But I have talked to hundreds of parents who feel the same thing. The utter joy at just watching your child sleep. And this not because you like 'em better when they are not all rowdy and noisy. She looks so peaceful and truly beautiful. I sorta wish I could upload a picture but I doubt it would quite capture the sublimity of the moment.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home