I'm So Glad

This blog is dedicated to discerning why I am so glad. This may be of interest to others besides myself . . . or not. It did occur to me that at some future time I will become sad. Should this happen I resolve to close down this site immediately.

12.20.2004

Current reading

I am currently reading Jacqueline Kasun's, The War Against Population. This is a economic based analysis aimed at planning agencies who believe (apparently against the evidence) that over-population is the cause of poverty. It does not largely deal with environmental issues, though it touches on them. The solution Kasun proposes is market-based with individual property ownership, but to be fair she does not indicate how this could be achieved in countries in which the rule of law has long been superceded by thugocracy or other. Still interesting reading. The book was updated and revised in 1999.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the link did not work, try again.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home