I'm So Glad

This blog is dedicated to discerning why I am so glad. This may be of interest to others besides myself . . . or not. It did occur to me that at some future time I will become sad. Should this happen I resolve to close down this site immediately.

1.26.2005

Where's The Other Wheel?

Unicyclists get this question as often as my large family gets asked if we know what causes that.
Here are some answers:
"It'll be along in a minute.
Where's your originality?
That's the nth time I've heard that one today.
Real men (women) don't need two wheels.
I'm paying for it in installments.
You're kidding, it was there last time I looked (and promptly fall off)
I didn't put enough locks on it.
I loaned the other wheel to a friend. Sit here and make sure he comes by.
I don't need it!
I got the bike on sale, half off...I didn't realize they meant the bike.
It's the economy; can't afford the other wheel.
This is the recession model.
I'm on a time payment plan.
It's this downsizing thing.
It's on the train to Glasgow. It's on an exchange program with another wheel.
Two wheels? That's twice as hard!
Don't be daft, where would I put a second wheel?
My other wheel? Why, I don't need a training wheel anymore!
It's having a rest, it'll be along on the next cycle. "

http://www.unicycling.org/
Yes I'm Bored-- The Unicycle Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home