I'm So Glad

This blog is dedicated to discerning why I am so glad. This may be of interest to others besides myself . . . or not. It did occur to me that at some future time I will become sad. Should this happen I resolve to close down this site immediately.

2.12.2005

To be in Nicaragua

Just arrived. The weather is warm even after dark. Many of the people on our plane were also on mission trips of various sorts. I sat next to a REAL cowboy on the airplane. I have now met our whole team. We will be going to the next stage of our trip tomorrow after breakfast. I am llooking forward to all of the activities. Dr. Ron Otremba was very helpful in orienting me to what we will be doing. It sounds like it will be fun. I have to modify my lenten fast of meat, because if you are served something, that may be the only thing you get for quite awhile. Anyway, I´m so glad!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home