I'm So Glad

This blog is dedicated to discerning why I am so glad. This may be of interest to others besides myself . . . or not. It did occur to me that at some future time I will become sad. Should this happen I resolve to close down this site immediately.

2.13.2005

Nicaragua February 13

Today is a day of rest.  We prayed this morning (The doctors and my med student translator)
in the outdoor chapel.  The hotel is like a fancy motel.  There are numerous blocks of four rooms spread amidst several 10-15 gardened acres.  The chapel is in one corner of the property.  There are two pools.  We went swimming last night.  The beer Toña is very good.  The agua is not bad bottled.  The food for breakfast was good.  No bugs in room.
Having fun.  On to Esteli to dedicate the clinic tomorrow.  I think this is a change of plans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home