I'm So Glad

This blog is dedicated to discerning why I am so glad. This may be of interest to others besides myself . . . or not. It did occur to me that at some future time I will become sad. Should this happen I resolve to close down this site immediately.

4.13.2005

Theology of Prayer

On my recent reading list is a small book by Father John Hardon called Theology of Prayer. The book is small but is packed with helpful thoughts on the meaning of prayer and then how to pray. It appears to be a transcription of conferences on prayer as the format is very conversational. I find Father Hardon's insights very helpful in my own prayer. Recommended.

Likely you will find this as a used book as it was published in 1979. (the photos of nature scenes at each chapter opening have a certain 1970's religion style.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to check that out!

Jeff
www.jeffreylloyd.blogs.com

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home