I'm So Glad

This blog is dedicated to discerning why I am so glad. This may be of interest to others besides myself . . . or not. It did occur to me that at some future time I will become sad. Should this happen I resolve to close down this site immediately.

2.15.2005

Nicaragua February 15 am

I don´t know how many patients I saw because I always saw whole families at a time.
Bridget will know that.  It did not feel like that many.  We had to send some to come back (today)
because the pharmacy was so backed up.  Our pharmacy is staffed by three people but they are learning
the doses and calculations, as well as the meds, so it takes some time to get the medicine ready.

Jessica ("Tim´s Honey", Jessica¨) was honored at the dedication as was ¨Carlito¨
Neither spoke.  Carlito is taking on more responsibilities for Tim´s clinic.
Sometimes Bridget being a woman can not get things done by asking, 
whereas the same thing asked by a man will get done immediately.  Charlie is a great guy.
We talked awhile last night.  Jessica is fitting in well also.  
The head of the Saint Vincent Depaul Society in Nicaragua spoke, as did ¨Chilo¨ who is Maria Auxiliadoro.
Today will be our longest in Esteli.  Tomorrow we will have to stop a little early to get ready to move
to our next stop.

I love you kids
I love you Momma.
I miss you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home