I'm So Glad

This blog is dedicated to discerning why I am so glad. This may be of interest to others besides myself . . . or not. It did occur to me that at some future time I will become sad. Should this happen I resolve to close down this site immediately.

5.16.2005

I pod.

It is not true that my failure to post on this blog for more than a month is because I recently received a 30 gig Ipod photo for my birthday. I have been very busy with many things, including down/up loading or im/exporting some 2200 songs on to this high tech transistor radio. More later . . . great tune coming on . . . I just have to dance.

2 Comments:

Blogger LAGuy said...

For your next post, how about a list of all those songs?

11:47 PM  
Blogger Skip James said...

So the tally is now up to 4600 songs. That is a lot of songs. There was a time when I had 1000 albums (and therefore ?10-15 k songs). The variety of songs is amazing. Early jazz. Bluegrass. Rock, of course. Classical. Blues. My oldest son seems to dislike the shuffle. He wants to focus on a genre or complete piece of music. I like not knowing what to expect next. The technology is fascinating. I know it will only get better. But to watch in my life time music come on large vinyl records, then compact discs (smaller easier to store), now an entire collection the same as one CD and case. Completely portable. Soon, the entire collected works of music anywhere anytime. For anyone who enjoys music, this technology is a wonderful thing. We can now access the music we love in any setting.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home